You can also follow The Girl with The White Balloon on Twitter @ShaniMarionJay
AND like us on facebook here: The White Balloon
So what do YOU think about The White Balloon campaign? Feel free to post all your (positive) most inner-thoughts here...
*even if you do just want to chat me up, that's fine. make me laugh.
Still feeling a bit shy hmm??
Ok, i'll share first...
50 THINGS YOU MIGHT/MIGHT NOT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ME
(in the spirit of getting to know each other a little better)
- I’m very smiley. High on life. People tell me this a lot.
- I can’t dance
- I’ve tried
- I still try
- This blog is really really REALLY important to me. I hope you like it. Please tell me if you do, because this never gets old.
- I have the biggest sweet tooth going. Ice cream for breakfast is the way forward.
- I’m a daydreamer, and like to ponder about things for large amounts of time.
- My first ever job was at Debenhams on the lingerie department. What I don’t know about bras isn’t worth knowing
- I love bright colours. The brighter the better.
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I used to have my nose pierced, but one day, I sneezed the stud out without knowing it, and it closed up.
- *holding my hands up* I was a MAHUSSIVE Boyzone fan
- I rock a lot of polka dots
- I’m a vegetarian, NOT a pescatarian. Fish have feelings too you know.
- I was a vegan for 2 months, but the brownies were too tempting. And the emails from Pizza Hut didn’t help matters.
- Pizza Hut is my favourite restaurant in the world. I don’t want any fine dining thank you, please just take me to The Hut and I’ll be a happy girl.
- Oprah is my role model. She’s amazing.
- It’s a constant fear of mine that someone is going to frame me for a crime I didn’t commit, thus turning my life into Lincoln Burrows’ Prison Break.
- I kissed a geek. And I liked it.
- All you have to do is be brave and kind and love the trees.
- I think a life when you’re broke is much more exciting
- My all time favourite movie is A Walk To Remember. It just gets me every time.
- Rude people make me angry. Kindness costs nothing, and it's all that matters.
- When I’m older, I want to have a vegetable patch in my garden. And a tree house.
- I find it very difficult to express my thoughts out loud. So I write them down.
- I’m quite unfit. Sports day was not my idea of a good time.
- Having said that, I did win the egg & spoon race in year 4.
- I like running. Mostly because I really really really really really REALLY like dessert.
- My all-time favourite chat up line, in the words of Will Smith, is ‘Girl, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call FINE PRINT’
- I want to leave this world knowing that I made it a better place, somehow.
- I believe that smart is sexy. And it’s the only kind of sexy that lasts
- I just can’t get my head around the act of sleep walking. It terrifies me from afar. Just stop doing it.
- People who don’t recycle irritate me. GREEN is good.
- I fall over a lot. Completely sober and everything.
- I got picked as one of The Girls for Take Me Out Season 4, but pulled out at the last minute. It didn't feel right. I'm still waiting for that dream date with my dream boy...
- I never quite fit in at school. I was a definite Gleek. I certainly wasn’t a cool kid. But where the hell are they all now?
- I don't need to flirt. I will seduce you with my AWKWARDNESS.
- I like Nathan Scott a lot.
- Someday, I want to be a published writer.
- I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve. Sometimes it gets yoghurt spilt on it though, and it's tough to get it out...
- No, I'm NOT playing hard to get. I'm ridiculously shyyyyy. Be persistent.
- I think I might go vegan again. It's better for the world...
- I hate my nose
- But in the spirit of girl empowerment, and loving ourselves: I quite like my legs. I’ve heard that other people like them too.
- Sometimes I eat spoonfuls of peanut butter right out of the jar. Don't fib - I know you do it too.
- I read a lot of books. I like words (you might have noticed). Dr Seuss is a personal favourite. Miss those and you've missed out.
- I LOVE to bake. If all else fails, I will open a little bakery somewhere, and churn out cupcakes and cookies all day long. Vegan ones.
- Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues.
- I used to love fashion, but now the industry mostly disgusts me. This is why I am on a mission to change it.
In all seriousness, I REALLY want to know what you think about what I'm doing. Do you like it? Would you like to be involved? Is it the best thing to hit the world since Nutella dough balls??