Monday 7 May 2012

BAG it out

Earlier this week, a large cardboard parcel arrived at my doorstep containing 100 of my printed canvas bags from the kind souls at Bag it Don't Bin it.

The bags are all eco-friendly and are also fairly traded + the fabric bow additions that i handmade myself are put together using the off-cuts from making my graduate fashion collection, that would otherwise have gone in the bin. What can I say? These bags are just brimming with goodness.


Each bag is a very reasonable £10, and ALL of the profits made from every purchase will be going to our RAG charities.

All 5 designs can be seen on the new 'BAG it out' Page. There's certainly one to suit everyone, from witty banter to uplifting messages of positivity.

They will be on sale at various events this month, as well as from me personally, and I will put them up on eBay very soon.

Very exciting stuff. Grab one while you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment